Organizational Leadership Training
This professional development workshop is designed to prepare individuals who are interested in, or are currently, serving in a leadership capacity for a business, political, social or community based nonprofit organization.
This interactive course will give participants the essential tools necessary to improve personal skill sets and the capacity to understand the infrastructure, resources and leadership necessary to have and sustain a successful organization.
The skill sets taught in the training are:
- Organizing Your Organization
- The Dynamics of Organizational Communications
- Staying Focused on the Organizations Mission and Objectives
- How to Effectively Organize and Run Meetings
- Gain Working Knowledge of Robert’s Rules of Order
- Understanding The Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Directors vs. Staff
- Fundraising in Today’s Economy and Environment
- Taking Your Organization to the Next Level