PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Professional Development and Leadership Training is a course designed for the Latino business professional who wants to improve their understanding of what it takes to be a successful leader.
This highly motivational and interactive course will empower leaders to think differently about their roles and responsibilities both in the work place and their personal lives.
Topics covered in this course are:
- Maintaining your Latino Identity in a Corporate World
- Leadership: What is it and how does it work
- Understanding the Problem Before you Implement a Solution
- Recognizing the Differences between Management vs. Leadership
- Effective Communications Techniques
- Moving Up by Turning Challenges into Opportunities
- Personal Vision vs. Shared Vision
- Strategic Thinking and Planning