A social entrepreneur at heart, Liz has taken the lessons learned in her 21 years of global experience at Continental Airlines, to launch her business, Liz has traveled to over 21 countries, and extensive experience and certifications in operations, emergency management, and corporate organizational development.
LLC-Strategies successful implementation of product and customer service experiences, incorporating cultural nuances and intentional cultures into business practices.
Liz is a native Houstonian and a third generation Texan living in Northwest Houston. She is happily married to Hector Carreño, and they live with their 3 rescue dogs – Niko, Bella and Lucy.
- President of LLC-Strategies
- Partner of Carreño Group inc.
- Continental Airlines
- Racal Decca Radar UK
- Toyomenka Inc. Japan
- Rice University HR Management
- University of Houston Downtown BS
- Southwest Texas State University
- John Maxwell Leadership
- Crucial Conversations
- DDI Behavioral Base Interviewing
- NTSB Emergency Management
- IATA Crises Communication
- Project Management
- K9s4COPs Inc. Non-profit 501(c)(3) Executive Director
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Faculty
- Diamonds & Dirt Futurity Race Producer
- Houston Hispanic Heritage Organizer -2011 & 2012
- Mayors Hispanic Advisory Board
- Arte Publico Press
- Houston Media Source Board
- YMCA Leadership/HR Board
- Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas
- Leadership Houston Class XVIII
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Houston Women’s Chamber
- Hispanic Women in Leadership