TAMACC’S INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Advocacy and education on policy issues that affect your business, such as federal procurement regulations, taxes, small business programs, training, development, best practices to name a few.
- Special discounts to all TAMACC events and activities, including but not limited to the Annual Convention and Business Expo, Annual Legislative Events, and Women of Distinction Awards.
- Opportunity to participate in corporate, local, state and federal procurement opportunities.
- Opportunities to participate in trade and collaborative missions.
- Opportunity to participate in regional best practice workshops, leadership development workshops, and small business training.
- Opportunity to network with over 15,000 Hispanic business owners and professionals.
- Opportunity to include your name or company on the TAMACC web site.
- Members eligible as nominees for annual awards.
- Opportunity for economic benefits of TAMACC events in your community.
- Opportunity to serve on the Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- Special Membership Discounts and Offers
If you would like to become a member of TAMACC, and you do not live in any of the cities of our current Member Chambers or Organizations, please download the application and either e-mail it to email@example.com or mail to Post Office Box 41780, Austin, Texas 78704 with your payment.