Sail to the Exotic Port of Havana, Cuba on Azamara Pursuit
Plus Enjoy Two Evenings At Sea
April 21 -25, 2020
Future travel to Cuba is uncertain, and modernization in inevitable. See Cuba while you still can. The Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) has organized this trip and has reserved a block of staterooms abroad Royal Caribbean’s cruise ship Azamara Pursuit.
This is a limited offer and is based on first come first serve. A $250 deposit per person will reserve your stateroom. The balance of trip can be made in payment, final payment will be due in December 2019.
Your Boutique Hotel at Sea Will Include:
- Stateroom of choice
- Gratuities and Cuba Visa per person
- Open Dining included
- Complimentary Room Service
- Dinner Party on the deck
- Nightly Entertainment Activities of choice onboard
- Fitness Center
- Countless hours of “Time in Havana”
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- All cruise & government taxes and port fees.
- Transportation to & from the Miami and FLL airport.
- Specialty Dining
- Shore Excursions & Activities in Port
- Photos and onboard purchases
- Spa Services and select fitness classes
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Medical Services
- Air to Miami or FLL
Stateroom Categories and Pricing:
(Prices based on two persons sharing a stateroom. Airport shuttle fees are subject to change.)
A $250 non-refundable deposit per person is required to secure your cabin.
Deposit Checks Payable To:
606 Main Street
Buda, Texas 78610
Suites are available based on availability
Round Trip Miami airport
Club Interior Staterooms – $2,139.47 pp
Club Ocean View Staterooms – $2,249.47 pp
Club Veranda Staterooms- $2,459.47 pp
Round Trip FLL airport
Club Interior Staterooms – $2,167.47 pp
Club Ocean View Staterooms – $2,327.47 pp
Club Veranda Staterooms- $2,487.47 pp