Individual Membership Now Available
With over 700,000 Hispanic businesses in state of Texas. TAMACC has now opened its membership and is reaching out to help small businesses, entrepreneurs, and professionals across the state.
Until recently, you had to be a member of a TAMACC chamber to get the benefits, resources and training the organization offers. However, due to a by-law change you can now join TAMACC directly as an individual or a business member.
TAMACC, the leading Hispanic business organization in Texas since 1975, provides Hispanic chambers and their members with resource, connections, business opportunities, professional development, and education.
Note: If you are a member of a TAMACC member chamber you are automatically a member of TAMACC.
TAMACC Annual Membership Rates
There are three categories of individual memberships. Choose the one that fits you the best. If you have questions or would like more information, contact us at (512) 444-5727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Membership $180.00
Individual Membership $120.00
Student Membership $ 60.00
Individual Member Benefits
Individual TAMACC membership connects you with a diverse, statewide network of Hispanic business owners, experts, leaders, and professional development trainers.
- Advocacy and education on policy issues that affect your business, such as federal procurement regulations, taxes, small business programs, training, development, best practices to name a few.
- Special discounts to all TAMACC events and activities, including but not limited to the Annual Convention and Business Expo, Annual Legislative Events, and Women of Distinction Awards.
- Opportunity to participate in corporate, local, state and federal procurement opportunities.
- Opportunities to participate in trade and collaborative missions.
- Opportunity to participate in regional best practice workshops, leadership development workshops, and small business training.
- Opportunity to network with over 15,000 Hispanic business owners and professionals.
- Opportunity to include your name or company on the TAMACC web site.
- Members eligible as nominees for annual awards.
- Opportunity for economic benefits of TAMACC events in your community.
- Opportunity to serve on the Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- Special Membership Discounts and Offers
Please complete and e-mail to email@example.com or mail to TAMACC, 606 Main Street, Suite C, Buda, Texas 78610. An acceptance letter will be sent upon completion of the application and payment either online or mail. Please contact us if you have any questions at (512) 444-5727.